Benefit of GSeek Breast testing
- Enables healthcare providers to develop personalized medical management plans to significantly reduce the risk of cancer in the patients who are genetically predisposed.
- Helps in very early diagnosis of disease, increasing treatment outcome and reducing medical costs.
- Counsel patients and family members on the inheritance pattern of the cancer within the family, suggesting screening for other family members.
What we do
- We provide timely and accurate clinically actionable diagnostic services that save lives.
- From the identification of infections and contamination affecting humans and food to inherited disorders and predictive tests for germ-line cancers to personalized treatment for carcinomas.
- All with an accuracy of 99.7% with an effective shortest turnaround time.
GSeek Breast Cancer Panel
GSeek breast cancer panel simultaneously screens 18 genes that are responsible for inherited predisposition to breast cancer. The genes covered in the panel include;
BRCA1, BRCA2, TP53, ATM, BARD1, BRIP1, CDH1, CHEK2, MRE11A, MUTYH, NBN, NF1, PAL B2, PTEN, RAD50, RAD51C, RAD51D and STK11.
- Test whether you are genetically predisposed towards breast cancer
- Credence testing panel covers 18 different genes responsible for breast cancer
- Comprehensive testing with 99.7% accuracy
- Best possible action plans if predisposed towards breast cancer
- Benefit from early diagnosis, reduced medical costs and peace of mind
Did you know?
Outcome of this test provides comprehensive information on an individual’s risk of developing breast cancer during her lifetime.